I really want need to tackle some DIY projects around my apartment to finish it off.
So with the upcoming 3 weeks I have off from work over the Christmas/New Year period, I hope to make a big dent in my DIY projects list.
For you, this means I’ll have plenty of how-to DIY tutorials to share!
These are the key projects I need to tackle to reach the oh-so-close finish line:
- Stencil/wallpaper bedroom wall – I purchased a stencil online MONTHS ago and it still hasn’t arrived, and I don’t want to wait any longer, so this is getting finished before the end of the summer.
- Extend curtains in bedrooms – since doing this the first time for my living room and study curtains, I know what I’m in for.
- Bed for my spare bedroom – I may tackle another upholstered headboard project!!
- Hallway floating Ikea shelves – similar to the Ikea Lack floating shelves I installed in my kitchen.
- Paint kitchen cabinets – the cabinets are in good condition, but the colour is super drab and doesn’t mix in well with the rest of my apartment. The living areas are open-plan so there needs to be a flow to the look of each space.
- Finish balcony privacy screen
- Living room photo wall – Sarah Richardson gallery style.
Parents house DIY list:
- Wall to wall bookshelf – after the success of the Ikea Billy Bookcase Hack in my study, I excited/scared to give this a go!
- Photo wall along the main staircase
- Install curtains in each bedroom
I’m also venturing into video tutorials! I want to make short and snappy videos of my projects so you can see how my projects come together.
I’m also creating downloadable cheat sheets on my most popular posts, so It’s easier to follow when tackling the projects for yourself.
I’m really excited by what’s to come, so stay tuned!